CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO STATION
The following contest rules have been designed in an effort to increase opportunities for more listeners to participate in Clear Channel Radio contests and promotions. Certain requirements are deemed necessary for Clear Channel Radio to stay compliant with Federal regulations. (Revised March 13, 2009)
These rules apply to the Fall Out Boy Concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre Contest. Specific contests and promotions may have additional and/or substitute rules. If so, those rules may be picked up at the Clear Channel Radio offices, 546 9TH Avenue, Fairbanks, during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm.
- You can enter once daily per station during the contest dates, Monday, April 21 thru Sunday, May, 25, 2014. The winner will be randomly drawn Monday, May 26, 2014 from the entry pool of online submissions and contacted via email of their winning.
- The Prize Pack must be picked up at the Clear Channel Radio offices, 546 9th Avenue, Fairbanks, during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Prizes must be picked up within 10 (ten) working days, by the person who was awarded the prize. ALL WINNERS MUST PROVIDE A PICTURE ID, BIRTH DATE, AND CURRENT MAILING ADDRESS EACH TIME A PRIZE IS PICKED UP. Failure to provide any of the required information will result in forfeiture of the awarded prize.
- Total prize value is $1,2240 and is not redeemable for cash. Prize package includes two concert tickets to see Fall Out Boy in concert on Tuesday, August 12nd at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, Colorado and two Round Trip tickets on Frontier Airlines, Fairbanks to Denver and return. Flight dates and times are non-changeable and non-transferable. Flights booked depart Fairbanks on Monday Aug 11st and return on Thursday, August 14rd. Please note, winner will be responsible for lodging, car rental and baggage fees.
- The winner will be required to complete a W-9 form in order to claim the prize. Only one completed W-9 form is necessary per year. Clear Channel Radio is required to report all winners that accumulate $600.00 or more in prize value winnings in one calendar year to the IRS. Winners will be solely responsible for any and all taxes incurred, local, state and federal, when accepting a prize.
- All listeners 18 and over, except employees of Clear Channel Radio and their immediate families and other local radio station employees and their immediate families,are eligible to win.
- Clear Channel Communications, Inc. reserves the right to modify or replace these rules at any time without notice. Verification that these rules are currently in force is the sole responsibility of the listener. Verification may be accomplished by telephoning Clear Channel Communications, Inc. at 907-450-1000.
- There shall be no liability by Clear Channel Communications, Inc., its co-sponsors or its employees for any prize, or for any entry or decision, which is deemed irregular in any manner. Decisions of the representatives of Clear Channel Communications, Inc. are final regarding all contest issues.